Global Governance: The World Health Organization and the Need for Post-COVID-19 Reform
The International Law Association’s Global Health Law Committee is co-sponsoring, with the Whitney R. Harris World Law Institute at Washington University School of Law and the Centre for International Law at the National University of Singapore, a Report Launch for the project Global Governance: The World Health Organization and the Need for Post-COVID-19 Reform. Chaired by ABILA President Leila Nadya Sadat, the project also features Professor Frederick Abbot, Chair of the ILA Global Health Law Committee, and Madaline George, ABILA’s Membership Officer.
A copy of the Report, which was submitted to the World Health Organization’s Independent Panel for Pandemic Preparedness and Response for consideration, can be read online here.
The Report Launch will take place on Wednesday, August 25 at 9 am CT.
- Professor Leila Nadya Sadat, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (Chair)
- Professor Frederick Abbott, Florida State University College of Law
- Dr. Ayelet Berman, Centre for International Law, National University of Singapore
- Dr. Rupa R. Patel, Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine
- Dr. Pedro Villarreal, Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law, Heidelberg