ILW 2022 COVID Vaccination Requirements
The American Branch is committed to ensuring the safety of all participants and attendees at ILW 2022. Please carefully review the following vaccination requirements to ensure that you have full access to the conference, and complete the health form linked below.
To access all events held on Fordham University’s campus (Friday October 21-Saturday October 22), attendees must:
1. Comply with Fordham University’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, as set out below;
2. Fill out this health form to confirm their vaccination status before the conference: https://forms.gle/eaRFh68qao2mKr2g6; and
3. Bring a copy of your vaccination records and photo ID to show upon arrival at all security posts to Fordham campuses.
– If you are under 50 years of age, you must have completed your full primary vaccination course (two vaccination shots such as Pfizer or Moderna, or a one-dose vaccination, such as J&J) AND one booster shot if eligible under CDC guidelines.
– For those 50 and over, you must have completed your full primary vaccination course (two vaccination shots such as Pfizer or Moderna, or a one-dose vaccination, such as J&J) AND two booster shots, if eligible under CDC guidelines.
– If you reside outside of the US and do not meet the above guidelines, Fordham will accept your current vaccination status as long as it abides by the vaccination requirements of your country of residence. For participants entering under the exception, you will need to provide:
- a copy of your proof of full vaccination in your home country,
- a government-issued photo ID with your date of birth, and
- a link to your country’s vaccination recommendations by October 15.
- This can be submitted in the health form above.
International participants using this exception will also be required to provide proof of a COVID rapid test negative result within the 24 hours prior to your arrival at the conference. You must submit a picture of your results with your face in the image at a link to be shared closer to the date of the conference.
Fordham accepts vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (more information here).
Conference entry is contingent upon meeting these vaccination requirements.
We look forward to seeing you this year to celebrate our centennial anniversary!